- Hospitality Management - HM/SHM
- 1979 BA Radboud University, Nijmegen, The Netherlands, Dutch Language and Literature
- 1985 MA Radboud University, Nijmegen, The Netherlands, Comparative Literature
- 1991 MHM University of Houston, College of Hotel and Restaurant Management
- 2004 Ed.D. Northern Arizona University, Educational Leadership and Higher Education
The Pennsylvania State University
University Park, PA 16802
Women's Leadership Issues
Verbeeten, M. J. & van Hoof, H.B. (2007). Mandatory Attendance Policy and Motivation Among Hospitality Management Students. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Education, 19 (1), 28-38.
Van Hoof, H. B. & Verbeeten, M. J. (2005). Wine is for drinking: water is for washing. Student perceptions about international exchange programs. Journal of Studies in International Education, 9 (1), 42-62.
Van Hoof, H.B. & Verbeeten, M.J. (2003). Student Opinions about International Exchange Programs. Proceedings of the 2003 EuroChrie Conference, Bonn, Germany. October 21-24.
Verbeeten, M.J. & Hill, F.A. (2003). The Use of Literary Texts in Teaching the Ethics of Care: A Hospitality Management Application. Proceedings of the 2003 EuroChrie Conference, Bonn, Germany. October 21-24.
Verbeeten, M. (2001). Learner-centered? It's just a click away. Journal of Educational Technology Systems, 20 (2) 159-171.