Ji Min Lee
- Communication Sciences and Disorders - CSD
- Graduate Faculty
- Ph.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2010
University Park, PA 16802
Ph. D., CCC-SLP
My broad research goal is to examine and expand the foundational science and principles of speech production as well as the subsequent clinical applications for speakers with dysarthria. My research is focused on speech production to examine and develop strategies and procedures for the clinical management of dysarthria.
• Relationship among articulatory kinematics, speech acoustics, and speech intelligibility
• Identification of comprehensive production variables that predict speech intelligibility in individuals with dysarthria
• Investigating how to enhance speech production in individuals with dysarthria secondary to various neurological conditions such as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and cerebral palsy.