David E. Conroy, Ph.D.
Dr. David E. Conroy's research focuses on validating and engaging motivational processes in support of health behavior change.
- Kinesiology - KINES
- Ph.D., 2000, Exercise and Sport Science, University of Utah
- M.A., 1996, Physical Education, Exercise & Sport Science, University of North Carolina
- B.A., 1994, Psychology and Physical Education, Exercise & Sport Science, University of North Carolina
The Pennsylvania State University
University Park, PA 16802
- Methods - Just-in-time adaptive interventions for health behavior change, ambulatory monitoring with diverse sensors
- Behaviors - Physical activity, sedentary behavior, alcohol use, sun protection
- Content - Daily processes in motivation and quality of life/well-being, lifespan development
The lab is supported by grants from the National Institutes of Health and the National Science Foundation. Details about ongoing work and grants are available at www.conroylab.com.