M.S. Student Handbook
This student handbook is a guide to the master's program for currently enrolled Master of Science students in Communication Sciences and Disorders.
In the guide you will find:
- Mission statement for the CSD program
- Values and vision statement
- Policies and procedures
- Advising information
- Practicum and externship information
- Research and thesis options
- Course listing and grade standards
Questions about the master's program should be directed to the CSD graduate program.