Dean’s Administrative Staff
Deliver high quality administrative support to the Dean and College; scheduling meetings and events, processing financial transactions, staffing committees, and providing guidance on policies and procedures.
- Manage the Dean’s calendar; prepare materials for meetings and ensure deadlines are met; organize meetings and events; staff college search and academic review committees; work closely with all departments and units in the college on processes, deadlines, nominations, etc. (Barbara King)
- Process financial documents and travel expense reports (SAP Concur) for the Dean and several units in the Dean’s office; serve as the College Access and Security Representative; provide support to the Executive Assistant. (Heather Kurzinger)
- Provide guidance to faculty and staff on Promotion and Tenure and Non-Tenure, Sabbatical Leaves, and Activity Insight; direct calls on the main phone line for the Dean’s Office (Desiree Donaldson)
Frequently Asked Questions
- When are P&T dossiers due?
Your unit will share their timeline with you. Dossiers for 6th year, early, tenure only or promotion only will be reviewed by the unit committee, the unit head/director and then forwarded to the Dean’s Office by Thursday, December 1, 2022 for review by the college committee and the dean.
- When are sabbatical applications due?
Applications need to first be approved by the unit head/director and then forwarded to the Dean’s Office by Monday, September 19, 2022.