Dean’s Administrative Staff
Deliver high quality administrative support to the Dean and College; scheduling meetings and events, processing financial transactions, staffing committees, and providing guidance on policies and procedures.
- Manage the Dean’s calendar; prepare materials for meetings and ensure deadlines are met; organize meetings and events; staff college search and academic review committees; work closely with all departments and units in the college on processes, deadlines, nominations, etc. (Barbara King)
- Process financial documents and travel expense reports (SAP Concur) for the Dean and several units in the Dean’s office; serve as the College Access and Security Representative; provide support to the Executive Assistant. (Heather Kurzinger)
- Provide guidance to faculty and staff on Promotion and Tenure and Non-Tenure, Sabbatical Leaves, and Activity Insight; direct calls on the main phone line for the Dean’s Office (Desiree Donaldson)
Frequently Asked Questions
- When are P&T dossiers due?
Your unit will share their timeline with you. Dossiers for 6th year, early, tenure only or promotion only will be reviewed by the unit committee, the unit head/director and then forwarded to the Dean’s Office by Thursday, December 1, 2022 for review by the college committee and the dean.
- When are sabbatical applications due?
Applications need to first be approved by the unit head/director and then forwarded to the Dean’s Office by Monday, September 19, 2022.
Key Related Resources
College of Health and Human Development
Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs Office
HHD Promotion and Tenure Guidelines and Schedule
HHD Non-Tenure Line Faculty Promotion Guidelines
Activity Insight User Guide and FAQs