Deliver HR solutions to attract, retain, and engage a diverse workforce, contributing to the University’s mission as a world leader in higher education.
- Critical incident support, complex or high-risk issue resolution (Kari Allatt)
- Interpretation and problem solving, college HR subject matter expertise, issue resolution (Erica Lutz)
- Leave questions for medical, caregiving, personal leaves paid and unpaid (Absence Management)
- Personal benefits questions, time tracking issues for employees, Workday systems questions (HR Services)
Frequently Asked Questions
- As a new employee how do I enroll in benefits?
Login to Worklion and click on Workday, you can access benefits election tasks through your Workday inbox. This needs to be done within 30 days of hire. It is recommended that you complete New Employee Orientation before selecting benefits. Register for this benefits session (held via zoom) through the Learning Resource Network.
- I am a manager. What resources are available to me to help me be successful in that role?
Manager training is available on the Learning Resource Network. Kari and Erica are here to support you as a manager and are happy to schedule one-on-one time to discuss.
- If I have questions, what do I do?
Contact either HR Services or the college HR office staff (Kari Allatt and Erica Lutz).
Key Related Resources
Penn State Human Resources website